Friday, July 03, 2009

Permanent Bass Player Wanted

Please see this email from Alun Parry


I'm looking for a new permanent bass player.

He or she needs to be a very good bass player, and ideally either a very quick learner or knows my music pretty well already.

Also, I need someone who is available on average twice a week to either rehearse or gig.

Some quality gigs coming up, including playing support to Chumbawamba in September.

I am a signed artist with a new album out at the end of August, and a national distribution deal. If you fit the bill, get in touch.

Please pass this message on to friends who you think may be interested - or may know someone who may be interested. My website address is www.parrysongs.co.uk

Thanks

Al

PS I'm playing support to Chumbawamba in September. So could you.

No comments: