Friday, February 06, 2009

Reading the comments that readers have left

Some of my loyal readers have told me that they do not know how to read any comments that others have left, and are not aware either of how they might themselves leave a comment.

Please let me advise you!

Let us take the entry immediately underneath this one, named "And the Standards Board lets the third councillor off "

If you go to the foot of this entry you will see something that looks like this

"Posted by Louise Baldock at 12:20 AM 4 comments Links to this post
Thursday, February 05, 2009"

If you were to click on the bit that says "4 comments" it will take you to a new window which shows the comments that others have made.

Then if you got to the foot of that posting in the new box, you will see that you can leave a message and then are asked to choose an identity.

I prefer my respondents to give their names, and if they have their own website or blog to give that address too, but if you wish to use a made-up name or to be anonymous you can do that too - just like the Wavertree Parliamentary Constituent LibDem Councillors like to do.

It is quite easy really, and if you have a blog of your own, you can say so, like Scouseboy does for instance and connect the two blogs together.

You will see on my blog that I get a lot of pro LibDem comments who prefer to be anonymous because they are cowardly and sometimes I get comments (although when I think about, I rarely agree to publish them) from a guy in Croxteth who is defending a family member.

My favourite reponses always come from those with the courage and the balls to name themselves.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you will be pleased to know even Mr Ferret said " How the ***k did he get off with that"