Monday, September 03, 2007

What's happened to Ireland?

I know that is what you are all thinking, what's happened to Ireland. She was there for a week and we have not heard a dicky bird nor seen a photo.

Fret not, it is coming, but I have to edit the photos first to take out the bits of car bonnet and backs of people's heads and so on, so that they are truly lovely.

Be warned though, it is pretty much all castles and cliffs - apart from my new "The return of the rain poncho; just when you thought it was safe to go out in a field" photo.

I have got this new software, the delightfully named GIMP which is free shareware for editing images, but I cannot work out how to use it, I need some training really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Irfanview Louise? It's also freeware and does easily the things people want to do most often like cropping, contrast and stuff.