Friday, August 07, 2009

Relaxing in York

I had a lovely visit to York to stay with Susan and Tom, Dylan and Alice. I don’t have any photos to share this time, because my camera phone broke! We had an Indian meal on the Wednesday night which was lovely and which, since I left Yorkshire, I don’t get anything like enough of, then spent Thursday morning at the cinema (Ice Age 3, Dawn of the Dinosaurs, not impressed). Lunch in Frankie and Benny’s where Dylan was very poorly and burning up, then a walk round Mothercare where he was miraculously restored to health. Medicine is amazing! He was delighted with his Rory sleepers while Alice was her usual beautiful sunny self, playing a great game of “throw it on the floor and let silly Aunty LouLou pick it up again” most of the afternoon.

1 comment:

scouseboy said...

Isn't the miracle cure called Calpol amazing!!