Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Kensington Art Installation?

I have not yet had the pleasure of a proper look round the Liverpool Biennial Art Exhibits, I shall try to find some time for that this weekend.

However, in the meantime, Wendy and I spotted this special installation in Kensington which I shall call "A room with a view". Like all good art, it has become a real talking point.




Imagine, the gable wall has to come down, maybe it falls down, and you have to hire builders, order a skip, buy bricks, sort out the cement mixer, get scaffolding, and a protective fence, such a lot of work to do. I suppose it is easy to overlook the furniture splendidly displayed in each room. I don't envy the new tenants that will move in after the work is finished, it has been raining heavily in Liverpool for days. Those beds will be a little damp to say the least...!



Enjoy!

No comments: