Monday, April 24, 2006

Hello and welcome

Welcome to my blog.

I have been thinking of setting up a blog for some time now.

As an active Labour Party member, locally and nationally, it is important that I use as many different methods as possible to reach out to other members, to observers of our party and just as importantly, to local people in local communities.

Blogging is just one of those ways but I am really excited about the immediacy of it.

I have set up the account only today so don't expect a regular blog in the short-term, but you might like to book mark this site and come back in a few weeks to see how I am getting on.

It took a long time to get here, but I find the sofa very comfy and the soap box nicely placed nearby, so I think it is going to work out very well

Finally, and I am not at all sure how this will play, I thought I might use this blog to talk about the other things that excite me that are not even remotely connected to party politics.

Best wishes

Louise Baldock

Labour Party National Executive Committee member from the ordinary party member constituency section
Lcoal Government candidate for Kensington and Fairfield Labour Party in Liverpool

No comments: