Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Top Left Wing Blogger, Total Politics Blogs Awards 2011








Once again I am delighted to thank readers for their support at the Total Politics Blog Awards.

I have won an award as one of the Top 75 Left Wing Bloggers, last year awards were given to the Top 100.

In 2009 I was 100th out of 100, last year I was 81st out of 100 and this year I have moved up to 74th, thankfully just scraping in. I am one below Billy Bragg, what great company to find  myself in!

The awards have not yet all been announced so I shall watch with interest to see the other categories.

Thanks everyone who voted for me - I hadn't noticed the voting had opened so forgot to ask for support, so it is all the more pleasing. Blogging is no fun without readers, you make it all worthwhile.

No comments: